Rimes Real Value Software
Operating system requirements: Windows XP or Windows
Other requirements: Access 2003 or later (or the
Access 2003 runtime, below)
- If you already have Microsoft Access 2003 or later, installed, download the Trial.
- If you do not have Microsoft Access 2003 or later, installed, and you have never
downloaded Trend Day Finder before, download the Access
2003 Runtime and Trend Day Finder.
Download Access 2003 Runtime
- Click the Download Trial link, above, to start the
- Click the Save button and choose a
suitable folder to receive the download.
- Open the folder containing the download in Windows Explorer.
- Double-click the setupt.exe file to start the installation
wizard and follow the instructions.
- Once Trend Day Finder is installed, click Start | All Programs | Trend
Day Finder | Trend Day Finder to run it.
- To view the documentation, click the ? button on the main Trend Day
Note: If you do not have Microsoft Access 2003, or later, installed on your
PC, you will need to install the MS-Access Runtime, below, before
attempting to run the Trend Day Finder. The file size is approximately
|Click the AccessRT2003.exe link, above, to start the download.|
|Click the Save button and choose a
suitable folder to receive the download.|
|Open the folder containing the dowload in Windows Explorer.|
|Double-click the AccessRT2003.exe file to start the installation wizard
and follow the instructions.|
|Delete the AccessRT2003.exe file.|
Note: There is a file called ACCESSRT.MSI embedded in the MS-Access
Runtime installation script. If this file fails to run, you may need to
update, or install, a version of the Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0 that is
appropriate for your operating system. To do this, use one of the following
links to the Microsoft web site, and follow the instructions.